Calculus Concepts for Business (Math 116)
- Apply mathematical tools to obtain quantitative information relevant to business decisions.
- Promote problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Prepare students for subsequent work in the Business College and for future careers in business.
- Apply the use of computer technology in solving mathematics problems.
- Strengthen students’ general academic skills.
- PPL 60+ or SAT I MSS 640+ or ACT MATH 26+ one recent course from MATH 112 (C or higher), 113, or 120R.
- Either MIS 111 or ABE 120 also required.
The following course materials are required for Math 116:
- MyMathLab Access
- Graphing Calculator -- Certain models of graphing calculators are allowed, while others are forbidden. Information can be found here.